A Taste of Everywhere is the seventh episode from the fourth season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: September 15, 2008
- "Guy Fieri tracks down international dishes done Triple-D style: A combination Jamaican/Chinese joint in Florida; homemade Polish pierogi at a basic bar in Pittsburgh; and a Mexican restaurant in Utah where the specialty is seven kinds of mole."
- Jamaica Kitchen - Kendall Lakes, Florida
- Crystal Restaurant - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Red Iguana - Salt Lake City, Utah
- A Taste of Everywhere at Food Network.com