All Kinds of Fast Food is the twelfth episode from the fifth season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: March 16, 2009
- "Guy Fieri tracks down fast food done right: In New Mexico, the fifty-four-year-old drive-in that's legendary for Green Chile Cheeseburgers; In Omaha, the taqueria where they're deep frying tacos -- from homemade tortillas; and in Connecticut, the hot dog joint that started as a truck, where a trained chef is turning out all kinds of scratch made combo dogs."
- Super Duper Weenie - Fairfield, Connecticut
- California Tacos - Omaha, Nebraska
- Bert’s Burger Bowl - Santa Fe, New Mexico
- All Kinds of Fast Food at Food Network.com