Bar Food is the third episode from the fourth season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: July 28, 2008
- "Guy Fieri visits some watering holes with more than basic bar food, including a Fairhope, Alabama bar serving up live music, homemade gumbo, and a super spicy crawfish boil; an Atlanta dive-bar scratch-making Jamaican jerk chili and jalapeno corn fritters; and the half-century old Pittsburgh tavern where the menu includes pierogis and stuffed green pepper soup."
- The Highlander - Atlanta, Georgia
- Gumbo Shack - Fairhope, Alabama
- Starlite Lounge - Blawnox, Pennsylvania
- Bar Food at Food Network.com