Blast from the Past is the ninth episode from the seventh season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: October 19, 2009
- "Guy Fieri checks out some joints where things are still done the old-fashioned way. In Oklahoma City, a steak house that's been serving the same steaks, desserts and even salad dressing for more than 80 years; In Los Angeles, a 1940s diner brought back to life by a chef doing mac and cheese, fried catfish, and donuts her way; And in Boston, three brothers carry on 40-year-old family tradition -- making clam chowder like Dad -- and chipotle/pastrami sandwiches."
- Cattlemen's Steakhouse - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Sam LaGrassa's - Boston, Massachusetts
- Nickel Diner - Los Angeles, California
- Blast from the Past at Food Network.com