Original air date: May 21, 2007
- "Guy Fieri is up early and rolling out to some of America's greatest breakfast joints, digging into the famous "Garbage Plate" at Frank's Diner in Kenosha, Wisconsin (brought to its location by a team of horses in 1926), checkin' out the Chili Verde omelet at The Coffee Cup in Boulder City, Nevada and the 'great for what ails you' John Wayne Breakfast at the Gaffey Street Diner in San Pedro, California."
- The Coffee Cup - Boulder City, Nevada
- Frank's Diner - Kenosha, Wisconsin
- Gaffey Street Diner - San Pedro, California
- Breakfast at Food Network.com