Burgers and Dogs is the fourth episode from the fourth season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: August 4, 2008
- "Guy Fieri searches out some classic joints doing America's favorites: In Baltimore, the place where they've been making Coney dogs the same way for more than 80 years; in Austin, the late night hangout where they're fresh-roasting Serrano peppers for one of their burgers, and serving Texas-hot buffalo sauce on another; and the Minneapolis dog and burger dive where one of the specialties is something called a 'Hairy Brain'."
- The Wienery - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Casino El Camino - Austin, Texas
- G&A Restaurant - Baltimore, Maryland
- Burgers and Dogs at Food Network.com