Comfort Cookin’ is the twelfth episode from the sixth season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: June 29, 2009
- "Guy Fieri rolls out to some joints doing comfort food their way: In Arizona, where a Paris-trained chef is doing ham steak with red eye gravy; in San Francisco, where a trained pastry chef has folks lining up for chili cheddar cornbread and pumpkin oatmeal pancakes; and in Milwaukee, where another trained chef is wrapping bacon around meatloaf, and deep frying a ball of turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes."
- Dottie’s True Blue Café - San Francisco, California
- Over Easy - Phoenix, Arizona
- Comet Café - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Comfort Cookin’ at Food Network.com