Cookin' It Old School is the tenth episode from the fourth season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: October 6, 2008
- "Guy Fieri uncovers three joints puttin' a piece of history on the table: In New Orleans, an oyster bar where nothing's changed since 1919 and the deep fried oysters are still hand-shucked and dredged in Grandpa's original recipe; in Pittsburgh, a neighborhood dive where Mama Nadine's dishin' up roast beef smothered in gravy, fried baloney and Na's Pasta -- all from behind a bar; and in Nebraska, Big Mama's cookin' her Grandma's soul food in an old school cafeteria -- pull up a tray for collard greens, peach cobbler and Big Mama's take on fried chicken."
- Nadine's Restaurant - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Casamento's Restaurant - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Big Mama's Kitchen & Catering - Omaha, Nebraska
- Cookin' It Old School at Food Network.com