Diners You Sent Me To is the second episode from the fourth season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: July 21, 2008
- "Guy Fieri heads for three great diners that viewers e-mailed to recommend: In Baltimore, Maryland, a gleaming, family-run place with a huge menu ranging from burgers, to goulash, to home made shrimp creole; in Salt Lake City, Utah, the diner that's heavy on tattoos and 1940s decor, where they brine their own corned beef for hash, and smoking their own salmon; and in Minneapolis, the diner run by a CIA trained chef, whose specialties now include fried pickles and chicken and waffles."
- Town Talk Diner - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Blue Plate Diner - Salt Lake City, Utah
- Broadway Diner - Baltimore, Maryland
- Diners You Sent Me To at Food Network.com