Dives Worth a Drive is the tenth episode from the seventh season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: November 2, 2009
- "Guy Fieri rolls in for real family cooking. In Providence, Rhode Island, an old family place where a couple of brothers are putting a spin on the family tradition, like stuffing Dad's ravioli with barbequed chicken. In Houston, Texas, a joint in a strip mall where a couple of guys from Bosnia are serving the classics their moms made them; And in Glendale, California, a joint where one family's making their own Cuban favorites, from pork to ceviche.]]
- Louis Family Restaurant - Providence, Rhode Island
- Café Pita+ - Houston, Texas
- Mambos Café - Glendale, California
- Dives Worth a Drive at Food Network.com