Funky Joints is the first episode from the sixth season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: April 6, 2009
- "Guy Fieri chases down some funky joints doing serious cooking: Near Fort Worth, Texas, a gas station with a menu -- where they're making duck l'orange; in Seattle, a cafe where former circus performers are serving up home made pasta with elk; and in Sacramento, Calif., a dive bar doing prime rib -- in a smoker."
- Bizzaro Café - Seattle, Washington
- Chef Point Café - Wautaga, Texas
- Jamie’s Bar & Grill - Sacramento, California
- Funky Joints at Food Network.com