Global Grub is the fourth episode from the seventh season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: August 24, 2009
- "Guy Fieri rolls out for great foreign flavors: Scandinavian cooking at a place in Chicago, from meatballs with lingonberries to house-cured gravlax; Middle Eastern favorites at an old drive-in in Arlington, Texas, from falafel to pilaf; and authentic Mexican cooking in Guy's home town, Santa Rosa, California, from homemade tacos to sopas."
- Prince Lebanese Grill - Arlington, Texas
- Tre Kronor - Chicago, Illinois
- La Texanita - Santa Rosa, California
- Global Grub at Food Network.com