Go-To Joints is the seventh episode from the sixth season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: May 25, 2009
- "Guy Fieri checks out some beloved local places: In San Rafael, California, a Puerto Rican restaurant serving an adobo steak sandwich and a kind of lasagna made with plantains; in Connecticut, a pub on a beached barge where bar food means steak au poivre and clams casino; and in Portland, Oregon, a family-owned meat market and deli where they're making hot dogs from scratch."
- Black Duck Café - Westport, Connecticut
- Otto’s Sausage Kitchen & Meat Market - Portland, Oregon
- Sol Food Puerto Rican Cuisine - San Rafael, California
- Go-To Joints at Food Network.com