Just Like Yesterday is the eighth episode from the fifth season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: January 26, 2009
- "Guy Fieri rolls back the clock at some joints that feel like they've been there forever; In San Diego, an overgrown coffee shop serving classics like chicken and dumplings for 60 years; a bar-turned-restaurant in Chicago's Little Italy, where the same family's been cranking out their favorites for three generations; and in Atlanta, a diner legendary for southern breakfasts for more than 50 years."
- Hob Nob Hill - San Diego, California
- The Silver Skillet - Atlanta, Georgia
- Tufano’s Vernon Park Tap - Chicago, Illinois
- Just Like Yesterday at Food Network.com