Legacies is the thirteenth and final episode from the seventh season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: November 16, 2009
- "Guy Fieri checks out some longtime favorites. In Cleveland, an Italian joint where the same family has been making pizza, meatballs and chicken parmesan for more than 50 years. In Buffalo, a 50-year-old diner where they're smoking their own bacon and making ham and red-eye gravy from scratch. And in Attleboro, MA, a local landmark since 1911, serving New England classics like French meat pie and Fisherman's stew."
- Lake Effect Diner -Buffalo, New York
- Geraci’s Restaurant - Cleveland, Ohio
- Morin’s Hometown Bar & Grill - Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Legacies at Food Network.com