Like Mamma Made is the second episode from the third season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: March 17, 2008
- "Guy Fieri rolls out to some great places where the recipes really do come from mama: The St. Louis landmark where a former backup singer for Ike and Tina Turner is dishing up real deal soul food; the Mexican restaurant in a Phoenix gas station where everything's authentic, from the carne asada to the home-made menudo; and the Kentucky truck stop with real country cookin' - and home made biscuits come with just about anything."
- Roberto's Mexican Food - Phoenix, Arizona
- Smokey Valley Truck Stop - Olive Hill, Kentucky
- Sweetie Pie's - St. Louis, Missouri
- Like Mamma Made at Food Network.com