Long Time Legends is the fifth episode from the fifth season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: January 5, 2009
- "Guy Fieri checks out places the locals have been loving for decades: In San Francisco, a classic joint that's made fresh-carved hot meat sandwiches for more than 60 years; in Omaha, an 80-year-old tavern turned fish market, and in Pittsburgh, a family place making Italian American favorites for more than 40 years."
- Tommy’s Joynt - San Francisco, California
- Joe Tess Place - Omaha, Nebraska
- Big Jim’s - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Long Time Legends at Food Network.com