Neighborhood Favorites is the seventh episode from the fifth season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: January 19, 2009
- "Guy Fieri uncovers some places the regulars keep piling into: In Santa Fe, a little café serving El Salvadoran specialties; In Salt Lake City, a barbeque joint where folks line up for the house special -- burnt ends. And on the Mississippi coast, a joint on stilts where they re doing Creole favorites."
- Pat’s BBQ - Salt Lake City, Utah
- Blow Fly Inn - Gulfport, Mississippi
- Tune-Up Café - Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Neighborhood Favorites at Food Network.com