Neighborhood Joints is the fourth episode from the third season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: March 31, 2008
- "Guy Fieri searches out some neighborhood favs including the St. Louis tavern cranking out authentic international dishes like home made German spaetzle; the Virginia café where calzones are a taste of New York; BBQ at what looks like a New Jersey diner... in Arizona; and the Philadelphia area diner that's so local the regulars have their own coffee cups to help wash down the scrapple."
- Thee Pitts Again - Glendale, Arizona
- Iron Barley - St. Louis, Missouri
- Daddypops - Hatboro, Pennsylvania
- The Village Café - Richmond, Virginia
- Neighborhood Joints at Food Network.com