Off the Hook Specials is the eleventh episode from the second season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: January 20, 2008
- "Guy Fieri tracks down some places and plates that are totally off the hook: chili and tater-tot pizza at a Kansas City joint run by a sculptor; brunch on the water at a Long Beach, California legend where the specialty of the house is called the mess; a Michigan diner that's serving Vietnamese pho bowls; and the barbecue RV that brings pulled pork to just about anywhere in the Chicago area."
- Schooner or Later - Long Beach, California
- Grinder's - Kansas City, Missouri
- The Fly Trap - Ferndale, Michigan
- Gailwood Cook Shack - Chicago, Illinois
- Off the Hook Specials at Food Network.com