Old Time Favorites is the eleventh episode from the sixth season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: June 22, 2009
- "Guy Fieri checks out some places keeping the feel of the past alive: In Idaho, the local landmark brought back to life, where they're dishing up big plates; In Portland, the old-time lunch counter where folks love the grilled cheese and home made tomato soup; and in Miami, the family joint doing seafood the way their grandparents did back in Cuba."
- Blueplate Lunch Counter & Soda Fountain - Portland, Oregon
- Don’s Hilltop Kodiak Grill - Boise, Idaho
- La Camoronera Restaurant & Fish Market - Miami, Florida
- Old Time Favorites at Food Network.com