One of a Kind is the eighth episode from the second season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: November 19, 2007
- "Guy Fieri travels in search of one-of-a-kind joints serving one-of-a-kind food. The truly unique include a local legend in Massachusetts where people line up for whole belly clams, a Michigan joint that serves so many chicken gizzards they named the place Gizzard City, an old-time American diner in downtown San Francisco serving up Portuguese specialties and a lunch truck on the side of the road serving homemade authentic Mexican food."
- JT Farnham's Seafood & Grill - Essex, Massachusetts
- Joe's Gizzard City - Potterville, Michigan
- Grubstake Diner - San Francisco, California
- Los Tapatios - San Jose, California
- One of a Kind at Food Network.com