Open 24/7 is the tenth episode from the second season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: January 13, 2008
- "Guy Fieri goes 'round the clock at some great joints with great food at any hour of the day: The San Diego diner where they're flying fresh seafood in from New England; the 68-year-old Chicago institution where 3AM means veal parm and short rib dinners; and the Philadelphia diner that's still doing scrapple and creamed chipped beef."
- Studio Diner - San Diego, California
- White Palace Grill - Chicago, Illinois
- The Dining Car & Market - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Open 24/7 page at Food Network.com