Real Deal Fast Food is the eighth episode from the third season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: May 19, 2008
- "Guy Fieri tracks down some great places that prove fast food can also be great food. In Fairhope, Alabama, a where a trained chef is doing fast food the old European way -- pressed panini sandwiches, filled with everything homemade, even the mozzarella; in Austin, Texas, homemade tacos done every which way -- from breakfast, to carne asada al pastor, fish tacos, and more -- and even the salsa is made from scratch; and in Gilbert, Arizona, a fast food joint right on the farm, where they're growing much of the menu out back, and the burgers and pizzas are made and topped with the freshest ingredients."
- Panini Pete's - Fairhope, Alabama
- Joe's Farm Grill - Gilbert, Arizona
- Maria's Taco Express - Austin, Texas
- Real Deal Fast Food at Food Network.com