Regional Classics is the eleventh episode from the fifth season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: February 16, 2009
- "Guy Fieri drives in for a taste of what the locals love: In New Orleans, a family restaurant serving specials named after neighborhood streets; In Pittsburgh, a strip mall joint making Polish Haluski and Italian Polenta they call fried mush; And in Albuquerque, NM, a local dive serving authentic New Mexican cooking, from sopaipilla with shredded pork to burritos with chicharrones."
- Cecilia’s Café - Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Joey K’s Restaurant & Bar - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Kelly O’s Diner - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Regional Classics at Food Network.com