Regional Favorites is the third episode from the third season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: 24 March 2008
- "Guy Fieri journeys from the East Coast to the southwest for regional specialties including classic Southern cooking at a landmark diner in Virginia; the Horseshoe Sandwich at a steel Quonset hut in Springfield, Ill; and red and green chili, the signature dishes of New Mexico at a joint in Santa Fe."
- Charlie Parker's - Springfield, Illinois
- Tecolote Café - Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Virginia Diner - Wakefield, Virginia
- Regional Favorites page at Food Network.com