Original air date: July 9, 2007
- "Guy Fieri rolls out to some legendary joints that'll take you back in time: Taylor's Automatic Refresher in St. Helena, California, an original 1940s take-out only burger joint, where nothing has changed -- except the choice of burgers now includes Ahi Tuna; Southside Soda Shop and Diner in Goshen, Indiana, a total 60's experience, where the special is home-made chili over spaghetti in a parfait glass; and Byways Café in Portland, where the red vinyl booths and checkered floor keep it feeling like the 50s, and they make their own corned beef hash and key lime pie."
- Southside Soda Shop and Diner - Goshen, Indiana
- Taylor's Automatic Refresher - St. Helena, California
- Byways Café - Portland, Oregon
- Retro at Food Network.com