Route 66 is the second episode from the second season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: October 8, 2007
- "Guy Fieri travels this classic American highway for great food at great places: Homemade biscuits and gravy at a 60-year-old trucker's paradise near Victorville, Calif.; homemade German spaetzle and jagerschnitzel at an Oklahoma cafe built from rocks dug up in the construction of route 66; and apple smoked salmon and pecan crusted catfish at a Kansas joint in a former bank once robbed by Jesse James."
- Emma Jean's Holland Burger Café - Victorville, California
- The Rock Café - Stroud, Oklahoma
- Café on the Route - Baxter Springs, Kansas
- Route 66 at Food Network.com