Seaside Eats is the third episode from the second season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: October 15, 2007
- "Guy Fieri searches out great food on three coasts: Amazing fried clams, clam cakes, and lobster chow mein -- at a Rhode Island legend lots of people arrive at by boat; Seafood done Mediterranean style -- including fresh octopus -- by a Spanish chef at local favorite near Tampa; and awesome burgers by the beach at a California joint run by an ex-surfer whose motto is: "No shirt, no shoes, no problem"."
- Evelyn's Drive-In - Tiverton, Rhode Island
- Hodad's - Ocean Beach, California
- Keegan's Seafood Grille - Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
- Seaside Eats at Food Network.com