Something Different is the sixth episode from the third season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: April 14, 2008
- "Guy Fieri rolls out to find some places doing great food their own unique way: The West Virginia joint built into a couple of old buses, where they’re serving one-pound deep-fried hot dogs – and three pound burgers; The Florida bar that’s doing classic French escargot and fresh mahi-mahi sandwiches; and in Virginia, what looks like just another café, but with a classically trained chef who’s making it all from scratch – from chicken with feta, white wine and artichokes, to home made pesto."
- Scully's Tavern - Miami, Florida
- Dot's Back Inn - Richmond, Virginia
- Hillbilly Hot Dogs - Lesage, West Virginia
- Something Different at Food Network.com