Something from Everywhere is the sixth episode from the fifth season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: January 12, 2009
- "Guy Fieri discovers real deal dishes born elsewhere: In Norwalk, Connecticut, a small place making authentic Venezuelan fast food; In Minneapolis, a Lebanese restaurant serving all of Moms favorites like lamb tongue; And in Chicago, a pizza joint famous for its thin crust pies."
- Valencia Luncheria - Norwalk, Connecticut
- The Original Vito & Nick’s Pizzeria - Chicago, Illinois
- Emily’s Lebanese Delicatessen - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Something from Everywhere at Food Network.com