Their Own Way is the second episode from the sixth season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: April 13, 2009
- "Guy Fieri meets cooks doing things their own way: In Flagstaff, Arizona, a family place where the beef stew is made from tenderloin; in San Diego, a restaurant in a fish market where two brothers insist their way is the only way to do fresh fish right; and in Chicago, at a dive bar where a heavy metal fan is turning out nearly two dozen different burgers named for rock bands."
- Bluewater Seafood Market & Grill - San Diego, California
- Brandy’s Restaurant & Bakery - Flagstaff, Arizona
- Kuma’s Corner - Chicago, Illinois
- Their Own Way at Food Network.com