Original air date: October 1, 2007
- "Guy Fieri searches for great joints where they re frying up a storm: A classic half-century old diner in Philadelphia, where a French trained chef is frying international specialties like spring rolls with duck confit; A classic drive-in where Californians line up for deep fried falafel; And a small town café where even the French classic, Chicken Cordon Bleu, is deep fried.
- Falafel's Drive-In - San Jose, California
- Ramona Café - Ramona, California
- Silk City Diner - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Totally Fried at Food Network.com