Totally Unexpected is the sixth episode from the fourth season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: August 18, 2008
- "Guy Fieri discovers great food at places you'd never expect to find it: The Minneapolis bowling alley serving up bison hash and trout-and-beet salad; the San Antonio joint located between a car wash and a laundromat, serving up homemade organic food; the Atlanta grocery store where they're cooking up classic dishes with big twists."
- Cabbage Town Market - Atlanta, Georgia
- The Cove - San Antonio, Texas
- Bryant-Lake Bowl - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Totally Unexpected at Food Network.com