What’s For Breakfast is the first episode from the fifth season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: November 10, 2008
- "Guy Fieri checks out breakfast from east to southwest: In New Orleans, a juice bar making bagels from scratch, and homemade lox; a New Mexico roadhouse mixing Philly food with Southwestern favorites; and in Pittsburgh, a family joint scratch-making pancakes with everything from peanut butter to pumpkin."
- Surrey’s Café - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Harry’s Roadhouse - Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Dor-Stop Restaurant - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- What’s For Breakfast at Food Network.com