Original air date: July 16, 2007
- "Guy Fieri goes the extra mile to check out some places well worth traveling to: The Big Star Diner on Bainbridge Island off Seattle, reachable only by Ferry, where the home-made chorizo scramble and salmon hash are totally worth the trip; Mo Gridder's BBQ in the Bronx, N.Y., where you can get off-the-hook ribs while they repair your car; and Harold's Café in rural Gaffney, S.C., for a taste of pinto beans and fatback.
- Big Star Diner - Bainbridge Island, Washington
- Harold's Café - Gaffney, South Carolina
- Mo Gridder's BBQ - Bronx, New York
- Worth the Trip at Food Network.com