You Can Say That Again is the seventh episode from the seventh season of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
Original air date: October 5, 2009
- "Guy Fieri hits three joints with the same name twice -- Pok Pok, Tap Tap and Niko Nikos. In Houston, an old gas station serving up authentic Greek specialties including moussaka, gyros and honey-drenched donut holes called loukoumades; In Miami Beach, Fla., a Haitian restaurant doing a classic marinated pork and a one-of-a kind watercress sauce -- all from scratch; and in Portland, Ore., a walk-up or dine-in place where they're making all kinds of Asian, from Thai marinated boar to Vietnamese chicken wings."
- Tap Tap Haitian Restaurant - Miami Beach, Florida
- Pok Pok - Portland, Oregon
- Niko Niko’s - Houston, Texas
- You Can Say That Again at Food Network.com